The Bad Beats Just Got Better at GamesGrid
GamesGrid is proud to offer you another innovative promotion — a Bad Beat Jackpot like you've never seen before! No extra rake, no special tables, and we've made this Bad Beat one of the easiest to hit on the internet. Read the full details on how to qualify for this $3000 jackpot
Just play on our real money limit hold'em tables, $2/$4 and above, every day between 6-8 PM GamesGrid Time [Eastern Standard Time] and you'll be eligible to grab a piece of the $3000 Bad Beat Jackpot!
It's as easy as 1-2-3: 1) Hit a hand that qualifies, 2) Send E-mail to with the hand number, 3) Collect your share of the jackpot.
The Bad Beat Jackpot will be distributed as follows:
- $1500 to the loser of the hand.
- $750 to the winner of the hand
- $750 split equally among every other player dealt into the hand.
Think you hit the GamesGrid Bad Beat? To qualify for the Jackpot, the hand must meet all of the following conditions. If you were involved in a hand that meets all of the conditions below, send E-mail to with the hand number.
- The hand must take place between 6-8 PM GamesGrid Time [Eastern Standard Time]
- The hand must be played at a LIMIT HOLD'EM table with stakes $2/$4 and higher. Only hands played at limit tables of $2/$4 and above qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- 4 or more players must be dealt into the hand.
- Players sitting out do not qualify for the jackpot.
- The losing hand must contain four of a kind (2's) or better to qualify.
- The BEST hand of the winner and the loser must include both the hole cards and the hand must go to a showdown. Both of your hole cards must be used to make the best possible five card hand.
- The hand must be raked.
- If there are two or more hands that qualify for the Bad Beat jackpot in one hand, the two highest hands will qualify. The highest hand will be considered the winning hand and the second highest hand will win the bad beat.
- In the event that two qualifying Jackpot hands are hit at exactly the same time, the hand starting first (based on the GamesGrid clock) will be awarded the jackpot.
- Players must play their hands independently and cannot tell opponents how to act or reveal their hand to other players. Violations will disqualify the hand for the Jackpot.
Were you involved in a hand that meets all of the above conditions? Here's how you claim your share of the Bad Beat Jackpot:
- Send E-mail with the hand number.
- Hand numbers can be found in the chat window at your table. If you don't see hand numbers, make sure you have the 'dealer' button underneath the chat window clicked.
- Once we verify that the hand was in fact a Bad Beat, everyone involved in the hand will be notified and paid their share of the jackpot!
- If the hand doesn't qualify, you'll receive an E-mail with an explanation. Please be sure to double check the list above before sending E-mail.
YOU MUST SEND E-MAIL WITH THE HAND NUMBER OF THE QUALIFYING HAND IN ORDER FOR THE BAD BEAT JACKPOT TO PAY OUT. The hand must meet ALL of the above conditions to qualify for the Bad Beat. We must receive the E-mail within 24 hours of the qualifying deal.